Bruder Dr. Becker
- Riesling Dienheim Trocken 2017
- Germany > Rheinhessen
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- The skeleton key of wines, a dry and zesty Riesling opens all the food pairing doors.
- Grab an arugula, apple and goat cheese salad with a mustard vinaigrette,
- chili-lime baked cod
- or Thai-style chicken satay.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, herbaceous, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, crushed stones, orchard fruit, citrus fruits
- Lotte Pfeffer and her husband, Hans Muuller, took over her family's estate in 1984. Their 27 acres, organic since the 1970's, are a wild kingdom of clover, cover crops and insects. A section of their roof is even seeded with a blanket of chives. For their Dienheim Trocken, the grapes spend 18 hours on their skins before fermentation in giant (1200L) wooden casks. The wine ages in the same vessels for 9 months.
Write Your Own Review