- Morey St. Denis En la Rue de Vergy Blanc 2010
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Balancing minerality and vinous viscosity, Morey Blancs match up to everything from roasted to creamy.
- Pair with a panko-crusted baked cod filet,
- garlic and citrus chicken
- or veal in a lemon cream sauce.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, slate, smoky, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, orange blossoms, peach, pear, mineral
- An anomaly in a sea of Pinot Noir, Bruno Clair's single-vineyard offering is one of only a handful of white wines in More-Saint-Denis. Located just above Bonne Marres, with just over an acre of 30 year old vines planted directly in the calcareous bedrock (no soil on these slopes), the finished barrel-fermented wines reflect the stony personality of their mineral-rich roots.
Write Your Own Review