Bryant Family Vineyards
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2006
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Serve powerful Cabernets with boldly flavored dishes.
- Pair with a braised oxtail, potato and white bean stew,
- grilled lamb chops with rosemary and thyme
- or a thick wedge of crumbly, aged cheddar.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Intense, developing, black fruits, forest floor, truffle
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, black currant, tobacco, oak
- Winemaker Mark Aubert along with the much sought after oenologist Michel Rolland have crafted another mind-bogglingly rich, power and masculine Bryant Family blockbuster. Muscular but soft, one sip and you will know why the loyal following.
Write Your Own Review