- Rukatac 2019
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Got yourself a nicely wired Eastern European skin contact white. So what's going on the table?
- Parmesan-crusted flounder with lemon and capers,
- veal piccata
- or grilled pork chops with a cilantro-lime sauce.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, apricot, green apple
- Located on the Pelješac peninsula, with vineyards in the Postup and, most importantly, the Dingac region (the epicenter for Plavia Mali), the Bura-Mrgudc winery was founded by bother and sister, Niko Bura and Mare Mrgudic (née Bura) in 1995 after growing up with their family's grapes being sent to the local co-op during Communist reign. Their Rukatac (Maraština, Malvasia) sees nearly a week of skin contact.
Write Your Own Review