- Pinot Noir 2012
- Pinot Noir
- New Zealand
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- New Zealand Pinots are ripe and complex, complementing all sorts of dishes.
- Excellent with roasted duck and sour cherries,
- tagliatelle with black truffle carbonara
- or honey and herb lamb loin chops.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, bacon fat, cherry, plum
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, cherry, earthy
- Better jump in before they're all gone. Marquis Sauvage (born on a Kansas cattle farm) has created a truly bespoke vineyard, literally from the roots up. With famed winemaker Ted Lemon at the helm, their 4th release is age-worthy, but the impatient drinker will still be rewarded. Biodynamic vines on a biodiverse farm with a non-interventionist philosophy. Burn, baby, burn.
Write Your Own Review