- Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Merlot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-blown Napa Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black cherry, black currant, tobacco
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, black fruits, cedar, chocolate
- Sister label to big brother PlumpJack, the Cade (know your Shakespeare) estate is LEED Gold certified and its grapes are grown organically. Another tine in the successful fork of owner, Ca. Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom, the 2014 Cabernet is an amalgam of Kenefick Ranch, Hanson-Hsieh and Komes Ranch fruit. Hedonistic and accessible, yet built for medium term aging - just like you.
Write Your Own Review