- Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-blown Napa Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, blueberry, oak
- Founded by the Cakebreads in 1973, when, according to Jack, traffic was 2 or 3 cars an hour and Dolores served a homemade lunch to the occasional inquisitive visitor. These days, the still family owned winery spreads itself over nearly 600 sustainably farmed acres and 15 vineyard sites, serving lunch to thousands from their in-house culinary department. A Napa benchmark.
Write Your Own Review