Calatrasi & Micciche
- Bella Nova 2013
- Catarratto, Grillo
- Italy > Sicily
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match floral, exotic Sicilian whites with briny seafood and aromaitc vegetables.
- Try mussels steamed in pepperoncini and garlic,
- Julia Child's bouillabaise
- or orecchiette con le cime de rapa.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, grapefruit, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, green apple, pineapple, papaya
- Founded by brothers Giuseppe and Dr. Maurizio Miccichè, and headquartered just south of Palermo in San Cipirello, the Calatrasi winery has not only expanded beyond their island's borders, with property in both Puglia and Tunisia, but also from the indigenous varieties of Sicily, working with global grapes such as Viognier and Merlot, and an international winemaking team.
Write Your Own Review