Calatrasi & Micciche
- Grillo 2012
- Italy > Sicily
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match aromatic Sicilian whites with flavorful fish dishes light-fried appetizers.
- Serve with crispy snacks of calamari fritti,
- steaming bowls of cioppino
- or a Sicilian-style vegetable and ricotta pasta.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, bell pepper, nutty, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, green apple, melon, mineral
- Founded by brothers Giuseppe and Dr. Maurizio Miccichè, and headquartered just south of Palermo in San Cipirello, the Calatrasi winery has not only expanded beyond their island's borders, with property in both Puglia and Tunisia, but also from the indigenous varieties of Sicily, working with global grapes such as Viognier and Merlot, and an international winemaking team.
Write Your Own Review