- In Campagna 2018
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Serve a bright and cheery Tuscan red with comfortable flavors and cozy dishes.
- Pair with savory, long-cooked meats like brisket, flanken or short ribs,
- chicken cacciatore
- or pasta with braised lamb ragu.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, red currant, strawberry
- A half an hour due east from Livorno on the Tuscan coast, Cantina Giuliano is a one-stop kosher stop, featuring an award winning restaurant and accommodations from private villas to rooms in their 15th century castle. Other activities include truffle hunts, sailing trips and cooking classes. It is one of only three fully kosher wineries in Europe and the only one that is owned and staffed by religious Jews.
Write Your Own Review