- Riesling Rudesheim Klosterberg Feinherb 2013
- Germany > Rheingau
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Defty versatile, off-dry Rieslings compliment a wide array of flavors and food styles.
- Serve with a shrimp and papaya salad,
- a cilantro-topped smoked pork loin
- or grilled chili-lime salmon fillets.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, slate, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lime, apricot, mineral
- Carl Ehrhard and his wife Petra tend their vineyards, run a catering business and a vinotek in the Rhine town of Rüdesheim (home of the Medieval Torture Museum) and somehow find the time to not only make terrific wines, but enjoy all that they do. Their grapes for their zesty Feinherb were culled from the hillside Klosterberg vineyard and, like the Ehrhards, is a superb treat.
Write Your Own Review