- Punt E Mes
- Moscato (?)
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Spicy,
- A true triple threat.
- Serve straight up to relieve an upset stomach,
- on the rocks for an amazing aperitivo
- or mix with gin and Campari for the perfect Negroni.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, cloves, mineral, orange blossoms
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, light tannin, intense, long finish, wild flowers, licorice, herbaceous
- Mystery surrounds the 1870 origins of Carpano’s wonderfully bittersweet vermouth. Most stories involve a stockbroker in a tavern calling out as though on the trading floor for an aperitivo with a "point and a half" (punt e mes) of bitters.
Write Your Own Review