- Prosecco Frizzante NV
- Glera (Prosecco)
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Frizzante Prosecco is a perfect beverage to serve all day long.
- Ideal with salty or spicy appetizers,
- a prosciutto and fontina omelet with slices of cantaloupe on the side
- or late night nibbles of panettone.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, green apple
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, almond
- Colli del Soligo is a fifty-plus year old cooperative specializing in sparkling wine, located on the Strada del Vino Bianco between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene in the heart of Prosecco country. With half the atmospheres of effervescence as a fully sparkling wine, their frizzante Prosecco, hand-tied with the traditional string closure, is flavorful, fun and festive.
Write Your Own Review