- Rosanebbia Rosato 2012
- Italy > Piedmont
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Salty to spicy, fish to fowl, dry rosés compliment almost any meal.
- Serve with chunks of salame piccante and tapenade slathered on crusty bread,
- baked perch with tomatoes and tarragon
- or vitel tonné.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cherry, floral, strawberry jam
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, strawberry, black cherry
- Whether figuratively overshadowed by the heavy-hitters of Barolo and Barbaresco or literally by the fog that rests over the vineyards, the Nebbioli of Roero rarely ever get their day in the sun, but it appears as though their rosato will. With only a few viticultural years under their belt, Cascina Pace has ramped up production of Rosanebbia every vintage. Spostarsi su il mimo!
Write Your Own Review