- Pinot Noir 2014
- Pinot Noir
- New Zealand
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Pair a supple Pinot Noir with fleshy fish, roasted veggies or robust meats.
- Try grilled portobellos with spinach and shaved Manchego,
- pepper-crusted tuna steaks
- or smoky Mexican pork kebabs.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, coffee, red fruits, violets
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, cherry, truffle
- A play on Scottish-settled Central Otago's slang for creek (the region is called Lowburn), also a comment on the startup costs of a new winery, Cashburn, Marquis Sauvage's second label of Burn Cottage (also the name of a Vancouver metal band) celebrates its seventh vintage, even as the premier label is only on its sixth. Biodynamic, Ted Lemon-helmed, oak in check and irresistible.
Write Your Own Review