- Cortese 2013
- Italy > Piemonte
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Serve a crisp and zesty Cortese at your next get-together.
- Equally delicious with sushi and handrolls
- as it is with a citrus-garlic pork loin.
- A perfect match with fritto misto di mare.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, grapefruit, green apple
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, lemon, melon
- A duchy, owned by the Duke of Monferrato, Castel Boglione was known as Castelvero until the middle ages. Since 1954, Castelvero (the winery) has been sourcing grapes from small growers throughout the region, over 1000 hectares in total, manually harvesting and vinifying their wines in small lots, under the watchful eye of the founder's son, Claudio Manera.
Write Your Own Review