Castillo de Fuente
- Blanco 2015
- Spain > Valencia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Floral and aromatic, serve crisp whites as an aperitif or with lighter fare.
- Match with an herb and lemon goat cheese spread,
- a Thai seafood and noodle salad
- or garlicky shrimp over angel hair pasta.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, lemon, green apple
- The wines of Castillo de Fuente are produced by Bodegas La Viña, a large and modern cooperative located in the Valencian town of La Font de la Figuera, and benefit from the region's climate of warm days, cool nights, Mediterranean breezes and proximity to the Meseta plateau. Their Blanco is 100% Macabeo and is tank fermented and aged to retain its fresh, bright and juicy vibrancy.
Write Your Own Review