Castillo de Fuente
- Tinto 2014
- Spain > Valencia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A good everyday red, match Monastrell with Mediterranean fare and midweek takeout, too.
- Lovely with lasagna and mad for moussaka,
- it's also a natural with a cheeseburger
- or a couple of kefta kebabs.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, olives, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, herbaceous
- The wines of Castillo de Fuente are produced by Bodegas La Viña, a large and modern cooperative located in the Valencian town of La Font de la Figuera, and benefit from the region's climate of warm days, cool nights, Mediterranean breezes and proximity to the Meseta plateau. Their Tinto is 100% Monastrell and is tank fermented and aged to retain its fresh, bright and juicy vibrancy.
Write Your Own Review