A Tribute to Grace
- Rosé of Grenache 2015
- U.S.A. > California
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a poised and practiced rosé with salads, fish and lighter meats.
- Salade Niçoise, lobster rolls, lemony orzo with feta and cucumber,
- halibut tacos
- or a chicken Caesar all fit the bill.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, melon, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, peach, strawberry jam
- On Angela Osborne's first Thanksgiving in the US, after moving from her native New Zealand, she stuck her toe in the sand on the beach in Encinitas and with it drew the word "grace." She was thinking of her grandmother. As homage, it became the name of her wines. A Grenache specialist, the grapes for Angela's rosé are sourced from the Santa Barbara Highlands vineyard.
Write Your Own Review