- Etna Rosso 2017
- Nerello Mascalese
- Italy > Sicily
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match polished Sicilian reds with well-seasoned dishes.
- Try with a spicy, tomato-sauced squid ink pasta,
- a fragrant and creamy lamb rogan josh
- or a Filipino-style lechon kawali (crispy pork belly.)
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, strawberry, stone fruits, strawberry jam
- Looking for an alternative to Pinot Noir? How about wine made from grapes grown on an active volcano? Young Alberto Graci abandoned his life as a banker to follow his red-hot passion for wine in Sicily's Etna region; a place he says "balances elegance and rusticity." His Nerello Mascalese macerates for a 30 days in tank before aging in concrete vats for 18 months. You'll lava it!
Write Your Own Review