Bosman Family Vineyards
- Chenin Blanc Methode Ancestral
- Chenin Blanc
- South Africa
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Joyful wines deserve joyful pairings.
- For the ambitious, a baked goat cheese soufflé and apple-walnut salad.
- For the hedonist, sweet and sour lobster.
- For regular folk, a turkey club with cranberry relish.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, orchard fruit, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, short-medium finish, pear, green apple, chalk
- One of the truest examples of real sustainability, Bosman Family Vineyards and Adama Workers Trust formed the largest ever Black Economic Empowerment deal in 2008, transferring 26% of company ownership to its workers. Since then, the business has grown eightfold. The company provides housing, education and health care. Two SA women helm the wine team: Natasha Williams and Corlea Fourie.
Write Your Own Review