- Rosé NV CAN
- Pinot Gris, Muscat, Riesling, Syrah
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Your dinner's in a takeout container, so why shouldn't your rosé be in a can?
- Grilled eggplant and basil from City Bakery,
- a roll from Luke's Lobster
- or Num Pang's pulled Duroc pork will do the trick.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, peach, guava, strawberry jam
- Why? Because they can. A label of the Union Wine Company, Underwood sources grapes from various Oregon AVA's and produces high quality, but un-fussy Pinots (Noir, Gris) and rosé at their Tulatin winery, located midway between the Willamette Valley and downtown Portland. Founder Ryan Harms and JP Caldcleugh do the winemaking. Pinkies down, and bottoms up.
Write Your Own Review