- Sauvignon Blanc 2017
- Sauvignon Blanc
- New Zealand > Marlborough
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Pair vibrant NZ SB's with everything from starters to fish and lighter meats.
- Enjoy as an apéritif with lightly fried appetizers,
- a goat cheese and onion tart
- or salmon filets with a lemon and dill cream.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, gooseberry, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium-long finish, grapefruit, lemon, oak
- A limited release, produced under strict supervision by the Spencer Hill Winery, Goose Bay wonderfully showcases the exuberance of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. A touch of oak enhances the ripe aromas of gooseberry and tropical fruits. KOSHER
Write Your Own Review