- Pinot Noir 2017
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair bold Pinot Noirs with roasted flavors, earthy sides and creamy textures.
- Try duck, capon or turkey.
- Match with grilled vegetables, mushrooms
- and ripe cheeses like Gouda, St. Andre and Camembert.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cola, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, cherry
- When Moët Hennessy USA president, Jim Clerkin, said, "We do not launch new wines brands often," he wasn't kidding. Smoke Tree, with Domaine Chandon's Joel Burt handling the winemaking, is MHUSA's first new wine brand in 16 years. Sourced mainly from the Russian River and Carneros, their polished and richly balanced Pinot Noir is both zesty and pleasingly supple.
Write Your Own Review