Le Petit Francais
- Cabernet Sauvignon - Pinot Noir 2018
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match fun and well-fruited reds with easy going comfort foods.
- Burgers, grilled portobellos,
- pasta Bolognese, braised braciole,
- shepherd's pie, pizza pie or spiced lamb hand pies all fit the bill.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, blackberry, cherry, licorice
- Hey, you got your Pinot Noir in my Cabernet. No, you got your Cabernet in my Pinot Noir. Like a vinous Theater of the Absurd, Le Petit Francais bizarrely, but deftly blends zesty Pinot Noir into their richly smooth Cabernet Sauvignon, then wraps it up in a super-loose Vin de France designation and slogan sporting, iconic label. Two great tastes that taste great together. Who knew?
Write Your Own Review