- Cuvée Samuel Rouge 2016
- Mourvèdre, Grenache, Counoise, Syrah
- Israel > Galilee
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Pair Rhone-style reds with roasted poultry, vegetable and meat dishes.
- Match with pan-crisped chicken thighs,
- homemade pizza with peppers and mushrooms
- or a sumptuous, onion-braised brisket.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, black pepper, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black cherry, spicy
- In 1980, three brothers, Egyptian by way of France, opened one of the first important restaurants in newly monikered Tribeca; Capsouto Freres. They became famous for their soufflés, wine list, Passover sedars and their full-of-personality mother, Eva. Since closing, post-Sandy, Jacques Capsouto has been producing full-of-personality, Rhone-styled wines in Galilee, Israel. KOSHER.
Write Your Own Review