- Merlot 2019
- Merlot, Alicante Bouchet
- Chile > Central Valley
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match easy drinking reds with midweek dinners and comfort fare.
- A natural with meat loaf, meatballs or meat-sauced pasta.
- Match with pizza, grilled vegetables, roast chicken
- or last night's leftovers.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, cherry
- Founded in 1976, Luis Felipe Edwards is Chile's largest family-owned estate, with four separate wineries and five bottling lines sharing space with their collection of vintage horse drawn carriages and antique chandeliers in Colchagua, the heart of Chile's Central Valley. Their Terra Vega Merlot is redolent of red fruit aromas and finishes with soft, plummy notes.
Write Your Own Review