- Ruby Porto
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Francesca
- Portugal > Douro
- Red, Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Young Ruby Ports are as good in the glass as they are in the pot.
- A perfect sauce starter for pork loin and figs.
- Toss half a bottle into your glögg
- or sneak as a snack with some creamy bleu cheese.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, raspberry, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, cherry, prune
- Real Companhia Velha (the producers of Royal Oporto) are the largest land owners in the Douro Valley, with quintas in most of the best vineyard sites. As produced by Jorge Moreira, their Ruby Port is blended from old vine fruit and aged for 3 years in barrel before release. Rich, supple and super-smooth. Just like you.
Write Your Own Review