- Blanc de Blancs La Cuvée d'Ondine 2017
- Viognier, Clairette, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat...
- Lebanon > Bekaa Valley
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Aromatic, medium-bodied whites compliment rich fish and vegetable dishes.
- Try with fried eggplant, ricotta and caper balls,
- Asian-influenced chicken and pork dishes
- and tangy goat cheeses.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, long finish, honeysuckle, pineapple, almond
- Chateau Kefraya's founder, the late Michel de Bustos' Latin mantra was Semper Ultra, and according to Wines of Lebanon author, Michael Karam, he "traded up from grape grower to wine producer" during wartime. At one point in the 80's, their shaggy-looking French winemaker was mistaken for a terrorist and put to the ultimate wine test in a Tel Aviv jail to prove his true identity.
Write Your Own Review