- Amarone della Valpolicella 2013
- Corvina, Rondinella, Oseleta
- Italy > Veneto
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Soft
- Match a velvety Amarone with full-flavored fare.
- Try roasted duck breast with a balsamic glaze,
- or braised lamb-shanks.
- Hedonists will keep it simple with honey-drizzled Gorgonzola and slivered almonds.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, black cherry, cola
- An Amarone is never rushed. After harvest, the grapes are dried for several months in wooden trays before vinification. After a soft press and slow fermentation, the wine ages in barrels for 3-5 years. Then, additional maturation in bottle before it's released. This process results in highly concentrated and full-flavored wines that should never be rushed at the table either. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review