Domaine de Paris
- Rosé 2018
- Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Carignan
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a vibrant Provençal Rosé with salads, fish and lighter meats.
- Try a tagine of chicken, olives and lemons,
- grilled squid with arugula
- or be fancy with cold-poached salmon and cucumber salad.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry
- Straddling the picturesque Provençal villages of Gonfaron and Pignans, in the shadows of the Massif des Maures, the 85 acre vineyard owned by the Brun family that grows the grapes for Vins Breban's Domaine de Paris Rosé are rooted in alluvial, clay and limestone soil. Fermented and matured in stainless steel tanks, the finished wine is, like Provence, floral, fresh and flirty. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review