- Pinot Noir Le Versant 2018
- Pinot Noir
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair a supple Pinot Noir with fleshy fish, roasted vegetables or lighter meats.
- Try grilled portobellos with spinach and shaved Manchego,
- pepper-crusted tuna steaks
- or smoky pork kebabs.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, strawberry, cherry, licorice
- A century-old cooperative with properties spanning from the Rhône to Gascony, the Les Vignobles Foncalieu family represents over 1000 winegrowers. Since 2007, this group of Vigneron Libres has embarked on a broad redevelopment towards agricultural sustainabilty. The grapes for their Le Versant Pinot Noir are harvested from south-facing Maraussan vineyards. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review