- Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast 2017
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- A classically-styled Sonoma Pinot Noir enhances just about every dining experience.
- Pair with sautéed or braised mushrooms,
- a grilled and blackened salmon steak
- or an herb-infused chicken breast.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, cranberry, cherry, tobacco
- After many years in the nursery (plants and trees, not toddlers) business, the Flowers decided to combine their love of wine and agriculture. For their next agri-business they headed out west, purchasing land in the northern Sonoma Coast, including a top ridge site and focused their efforts on Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Now, 20 years later, the Flowers continue to bloom.
Write Your Own Review