Tenuta di Ghizzano
- Veneroso 2015
- Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair supple Tuscan reds robust, yet succinct flavors.
- Try pan-roasted chicken with olives and capers,
- tagliata con rucola, bucatini marinara con salsicce
- or a bacon-wrapped, cheese-topped bison burger.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, herbaceous, red fruits, tobacco
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, licorice
- The Burg of Ghizzano lies 40 klicks south of Pisa towards the Tuscan coast in the Pisan Hills,and that's where the Venerosi-Pesciolini's estate is centered. An amalgam of olive and poplar groves, manicured gardens, acres of grain, a forest and winery, Tenuta di Ghizzano is a mecca for argrotourism. Their vineyards are farmed biodynamically and they are certified organic throughout the entire property.
Write Your Own Review