Domaine les Goubert
- Gigondas 2017
- Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Cinsault...
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a savory, yet elegant Gigondas with meaty stews and robustly roasted dishes.
- Go for lamb, pork or veal chops,
- pan-seared duck breast with cassis compote
- or a hearty and classic cassoulet.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, floral, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, blackberry, earthy
- Family owned for over 350 years and run by Jean-Pierre and Mireille Cartier since the 1970's, Domaine Goubert is comprised of 50+ acres of vineyards, with the winery just west of the town of Gigondas. The grapes for their Classique are vinified in concrete tanks and ages in 60% concrete and 40% 3rd-5th use barrels for a year before being bottled without fining or filtration.
Write Your Own Review