- Bridge Lane Sauvignon Blanc NV CAN
- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Pop the top on a can of zesty NY SB and cozy up to some global Seamless.
- Go for Baja-style fish tacos,
- salade au chevre chaud from the, uh... French place
- or a fragrant Thai chicken coconut curry.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, melon, fresh cut grass
- Introduced in 2004 and named for the road next to one of their vineyards, Bridge Lane is the 2nd label of Lieb Cellars, the North Fork winery that made their bones on the, unusual for the region, Pinot Blanc crafted by winemaker, Russell Hearn. Bridge Lane revels in the "everyday" aspect of their brand, offering wines in 375ml cans, 3L boxes and 20L kegs, as well as standard 750ml bottles.
Write Your Own Review