Celler de Capçanes
- Peraj Petita 2019
- Grenache, Tempranillo, CInsault
- Spain > Catalonia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a brightly textured Monsant with everything from fresh flavors to long cooked dishes.
- Try a warm duck salad with raspberries,
- grilled lamb chops
- or a Moroccan-stye brisket with olives and tomatoes.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black cherry, licorice
- A cooperative started by 5 families in 1933, selling bulk wine until, in the mid-90's, Barcelona's Jewish community's demand for great kosher wine led Capçanes to create Flor de Primavera, now regarded as one of the world's finest. With grapes from over 100 growers, this forward thinking co-op produces some of Monsant's tastiest wines, including their Grenache-based, 10 month barrel-matured, Peraj Petita.
Write Your Own Review