- Privilege 2018
- Cab. Sauvignon, Syrah, Grenache, Cab. Franc
- Israel > Judean Hills
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair full-flavored reds with meaty and grilled dishes.
- Serve with dry-rubbed lamb kebabs and golden couscous,
- braised short ribs with caramelized onions
- or a savory eggplant and portobello lasagna.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, cherry, black pepper
- Located in the West Bank city of Shiloh, the biblical resting place of the Tabernacle and Israel's ancient capital before the first temple was built in Jerusalem, Shiloh is the passion of Mexican lawyer and professor, Dr. Mayer Chomer, whose frustration in finding quality kosher wine propelled him to act. He needed wine. He loved Israel. He built a winery. US born Amichai Luria is the winemaker.
Write Your Own Review