- Késói Szúretelésú 2013
- Hungary > Tokaj
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Floral, aromatic and honeyed, pair a late harvest white with fruity, creamy or pungent dishes.
- Try with an apricot-stuffed pork loin,
- a silky chicken korma
- or a fig salad with Cabrales and Marcona almonds.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, honey
Mouth: Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, lemon, apricot
- The 7 parcels (or Hétszôlô in Hungarian) that make up this his historic estate in the Tokaj region were acquired by the Garai family in 1502. No misprint. 1502. The property was subsequently owned by Gaspar Karoli, the first to translate the bible into Hungarian, and then Gabor Bethlan, the Prince of Transylvania. Seriously. In 2009, Michel Reybier of Cos d'Estournel purchased it, converting the farming to strict organic.
Write Your Own Review