- Rosé Reserva Cava Brut 2016
- Monastrell, Pinot Noir, Garnacha
- Spain > Catalonia
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Delicious as an aperitif, it turns out that a sparkling rosé is spot on with almost everything.
- Try with hummus-crusted chicken,
- a savory onion and leek tart
- and assorted party hors d'oeuvres. You know, at a party.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, orchard fruit, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, pear
- Written in Latin, a circa 1385 document shows transfer of land to Bernardus Leopardi. That's over 600 years of grape growing for the estate then known as, Can Llopart de Subirats. The family released their first Cava in 1887 and in the 1950's, with an eye towards quality over quantity, modernized their production. Their soil is limestone-rich and their farming is organic. Unique, traditional and authentic.
Write Your Own Review