Vaucher Pere et Fils
- Puligny-Montrachet 2017
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a layered and complex Puligny-Montrachet with delicately textured but richly flavored fare.
- Baked turbot with leeks and apples,
- veal scaloppini in a saffron cream
- or garlicky sautéed prawns.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, mint, tropical fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, orchard fruit, nutty, toasty
- Andre Vaucher was a two-time French champion skiff rower in the 1920's. That was a thing then. Born in Chambolle-Musigny, his second passion was for the wines of Burgundy. He started in the business soon after his "sports" career. The grapes for Vaucher's Puligny-Montrachet were hand-harvested from both estate and contract vineyards and aged for a year in both new and used French oak barrels. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review