- Pinot Grigio 2018
- Pinot Grigio
- Italy > Sicily
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Light, fresh and crisp, any time's the right time for Pinot Grigio.
- Serve with pass-around appetizers, tomato-basil bruschetta,
- broiled, grilled or baked fish dishes
- and heaps of creamy lemon chicken pasta.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, lemon, green apple, melon
- From Mezzacorona and the fine folks at Prestige Wine Imports, the grapes for Anterra Pinot Grigio were once sourced close to the winery from vineyards in Trentino, the Veneto and Friuli, but now they've established contracts throughout Sicily and are producing their steel tank-crisp, lemon tart creamy Pinot Grigio in the island's summery climes and shipping the wine up north to Alto Adige for bottling.
Write Your Own Review