- Grande Cuvée Champagne Brut NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Krug's elegant toastiness elevates a special event into something extraordinary.
- Absolute perfection on its own,
- and one of the few champagnes bold enough to pair with caviar.
Nose: Intense, developing, lemon, nutty, yeasty
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, high acidity, intense, endless finish, citrus fruits, mineral, brioche
- This champagne has attained such a cult status that devout Krug lovers call themselves Krugistes. The micro-oxygenation that is the result of the unique practice of first vinification in wood lends a spectacular richness and structure that sets this wine apart, not to mention the rare use of older reserve wines (up to 8 vintages!) for the blends. Are you a Krugiste now?
Write Your Own Review