- Whispering Angel Rosé 2018
- Grenache, Rolle, Cinsault, Syrah, Tibouren
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match gotta-have-it rosés with need-to-eat-it treats.
- Pair with a Maine-style roll from Red Hook Lobster Pound,
- Balthazar's seafood platter and eponymous salad
- or steamed dim sum from Nom Wah.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, cherry, strawberry jam
- Enviably located on the Mediterranean coast, midway between Cannes and St. Tropez, near the ancient city of Frejus, Chateau d'Esclans dates to 1201, but its story really begins when Sacha (son of Alexis) Lichine acquires it in 2006. Along with heavyweight oenologist Patrick Leon and a couple of chubby-faced cherubs, Lichine created the 21st century's most requested rosé.
Write Your Own Review