- Cremant de Bourgogne Rosé Luxe Brut NV
- Pinot Noir, Gamay, Chardonnay
- France > Burgundy
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Stripped down or all dressed up, rosé sparklers can handle the task.
- Sip with scrambled eggs and cheesy grits
- or a strawberry cobbler.
- Fancy folk will go for mustard-roasted pork loin with squash polenta.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, strawberry, biscuit
- A product of six generations of sparkling wine know-how from a family business founded in 1898, Célange Rosé Luxe is produced from the gentle, first pressed juice of hand-harvested Pinot Noir, Gamay and Chardonnay. A generous dosage and a year of rack aging results in a scrumptious rosé redolent of red fruits, rose petals and freshly baked biscuits, finishing crisp and just dry.
Write Your Own Review