Domaine Haut Gleon
- Rosé 2018
- Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- France > Languedoc-Roussillon
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match a vivid rosé to your cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- Go for tapas like goat cheese-topped anchovies,
- Greek-inspired grilled porgy with lemon and oregano
- or a shrimp and mint Vietnamese spring roll.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry
- Built on the ruins of a circa-1223 medieval castle, which, in turn, abuts the remains of the 6th century Our Lady of Gléon chapel, Chateau Haut Gléon is a sprawling 650 acre estate, with nearly 100 acres under vine in and around the forests of Corbieres' Vallée du Paradis. The grapes for their rosé are open basket pressed, then fermented and aged in steel tanks. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review