- Champagne Grand Cru Brut NV
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match an elegantly styled Blanc de Blancs with both savory and creamy-textured dishes.
- Try lemon-garlic chicken,
- grilled scallops, baked salmon
- or fried oysters with a radish and cucumber salad.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, floral, nutty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, chalk
- Voirin-Jumel owns nearly 30 acres of vineyards throughout Champagne, including Grand Cru sites in Cramant. Run by siblings, Patrick and Alice Voirin, along with Patrick's wife, Valerie and their children, this small house manages a full and diverse roster of bottlings. In 2013, Daughter Julie won the Jeune Talents de Champagne award as best Chardonnay producer for their elegant Blanc de Blancs. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review