- Rosé 2017
- Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- No rules. Serve a Provençal rosé with anything you want. Anytime.
- Herbed goat cheese tart? Absolutely.
- Fried calamari with lemon aioli? Go ahead.
- Strawberry-cream cheese French toast? Like how you rock.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, red fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry
- The vineyards of Chateau Peyrol are located right next to the commune of Collobrières, the picturesque Provence town renown for its candied chestnuts, ancient fountain and proximity to the Massif de Maures, in whose shadows it sits. As produced by Vins Breban, Le Peyrol (the receptacle for foot stomping grapes in Provençal dialect) is a saignée rosé, fermented and briefly aged in stainless steel tanks. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review