- Cremant de Loire Rosé NV
- Cabernet Franc
- France > Loire Valley
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Cheery and versatile, pair dry rosé sparklers with whatever comes your way.
- Be all grown-up with quiche
- and a raspberry avocado salad.
- Or get sloppy with some smoky brisket and a basket of chili-cheese fries.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, creamy, lemon, raspberry
- Produced by Cave Robert et Marcel, a 60 year old cooperative in Saint-Cyr-en-Bourg that finds itself a hotspot of oeno-tourisim due mostly to the astounding cave system beneath the winery that extends over 10 kilometers, Bonnamy Cremant Rosé is 100% Cabernet Franc hand-picked from 20 year old vines, fermented methode traditionelle and left to rest for 12-16 months on it less before disgorgement. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review