- Bordeaux 2015
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a supple and softly-fruited Bordeaux with whatever is on the table.
- Great with pizza and red-sauced pasta dishes,
- vegetable chili
- and burgers; from 'shroomed and hearty to over-stuffed and cheesy.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, cherry
- Purchased in a 2016 spending frenzy along with Chateaux Gaby, du Parc and Moya, by Tom Sullivan, founder of Lumber Liquidators and Cabinets to Go, Chateau Auguste boasts 74 acres of organically-farmed, ECOCERT vineyards, converted by former owner, Steven Meijer, who stayed on as consultant and winemaker. Market savvy, Sullivan's plans include shifting the winery's focus to rosé, so drink the reds now.
Write Your Own Review